50th Anniversary Brunch Noreascon Three
Isaac Asimov is Master of Ceremonies
for Science Fiction's 50th Anniversary Brunch Videotape. Hear him and others speak about their years in the field.
Forrest J Ackerman, Isaac Asimov, Betty Ballantine, Ian Ballantine, Gregory Benford, Emma Bull, Arthur C. Clarke, Hal Clement, Samuel R. Delany, Dave Kyle, Frederik Pohl, Richard Powers, Terry Pratchett, Anita Raj, Mike Resnick, George Richards, Takumi Shibano, Harry Stubbs, Kees van Toorn, Michael Whelan, Art Widner.
Noreascon Three was the 50th Anniversary Worldcon. As part of the celebration, 1300 members of the Science Fiction Community gathered for a 50th Anniversary Brunch. On this hour-long videotape of the event, giants of our community, both fan and pro, talk about what SF has meant to them:
All this and much more, with an introduction and colorful commentary by the incomparable Isaac Asimov.
- Hear Arthur C. Clarke, speaking from Sri Lanka, reminisce with Isaac.
- Shiver as Betty Ballantine tells about first reading SF as a young girl camped in the jungles of India.
- Hear Mike Resnick talk about the SF Community as family.
- Laugh with Terry Pratchett as he tells how he became a full-time writer (he was Public Information Officer for a nuclear power station which had this minor problem...).
- Listen as Michael Whelan tells how he first learned about SF art.
- Enjoy hearing Emma Bull tell of her first meeting with Will Shetterly.
- Share Samuel R. Delany's experience at his first con.
Use this order form to order your 50th Anniversary Brunch Videotape.
© MCFI, 2001-2010. All rights to content reserved to Massachusetts Convention Fandom, Incorporated, unless otherwise indicated.
Address inquiries to MCFI, P.O. Box 1010, Framingham, MA 01701;
617-776-3243 (fax); firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further details, read the fine print.
This page maintained by email@example.com.